Questioning Continues over Market (mis)Management
Following concerns raised by FOLKM Coun Cohen will be asking serious questions of the current market administration as to the way in which the market is being managed.
Coun Cohen, who sparked the recent White Paper debate in Full Council on the market will be taking up FOLKM’s concerns with those who have overall responsibility for the running of the market.
What are those concerns?
· the heat has been unsupportable during this hot weather because the ventilation has not been fixed
· there is no agreed plan for the £1.65 agreed expenditure for this financial year
· that more traders are leaving all the time so reduced income to LCC from the market
· that there appears to be some hidden agenda.
· that LCC appear to have no overall strategy
Our campaign to protect the market as a place for all citizens of Leeds continues and we would welcome any stories or evidence you have on issues in the market.